Research Research Research


RESEARCHING your Sustainable and ECO house Build


I've come to conclude that individual research for your individual build is necessary. There is no quick fix for an individuals personal choices and desires for a house.

I have done years of it. But when I came to the actual time line of my own build, I almost had to start over again because of the type of land, my budget and my change in my knowledge of what was sustainable and balancing that off with how much I can actually spend on something sustainable.

KISS (Keep it simple stupid) is really the key to it all.

Learn all you can, but come back to SIMPLE options. Scale it down, in turn you will spend less and do less and worry less.

Currently I'm researching FANS, and only one site so far has actually provided me with the means to making a choice and to wait for something on ebay or Gumtree which comes close to what i desire.

Seeing I will have no aircon, on Solar, and will have a HEMPCRETE home in a mostly cold climate, i don't want to spend much on fancy fans!  Just a low watt type with max air flow to circulate air.

This website is great. you will learn about fans quite quickly without hours of searching:

http://www.christopherteh.com/blog/2014/05/ceiling-fan-design/

Till next time.
L

Comments

Popular Posts